About Me

My photo
Hi im Wen Juinn (26), an illustrator/designer. I’m a freelancer and i have a strong passion toward arts, and creation drives me. I live and work in Malaysia. Able to work under pressure and get the job done in time. Welcome to my PortFolio.

Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Protect Our Master!!!



A fan art base on my all-time favorite chinese's novel : Journey to the West

Journey to the west is published in the 16th century during the Ming Dynasty and attributed to Wu Cheng'en. It is one of the Four Great Classical Novels of Chinese literature.
If you guys like Advanture, Mysterious, and Magical story, I HIGHLY recommend you guys to read it. :D

Here are the synopsis:
Synopsis 01
Synopsis 02




Tools: photoshop cs4


--------------------------------------------

If you like my works, pls visit my others site too: XD
poibuts @ DA
Facebook
Artstation

No comments:

Post a Comment