About Me

My photo
Hi im Wen Juinn (26), an illustrator/designer. I’m a freelancer and i have a strong passion toward arts, and creation drives me. I live and work in Malaysia. Able to work under pressure and get the job done in time. Welcome to my PortFolio.

Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Lost Dynasty




Hi guys,

Currently I am in Bali for the whole month, this was my second week here, and I have visited a few ancient temples, the architecture and ornaments details of the temples are awesome.
And this art piece is inspired by the temples ornaments and ruins. To me, it feels like, once great dynasty have lost in time, so I created this piece :)
Hope you guys enjoy it :)


Tools: photoshop cs4

--------------------------------------------

If you like my works, pls visit my others site too: XD
poibuts @ DA
Facebook
Artstation

No comments:

Post a Comment