About Me

My photo
Hi im Wen Juinn (26), an illustrator/designer. I’m a freelancer and i have a strong passion toward arts, and creation drives me. I live and work in Malaysia. Able to work under pressure and get the job done in time. Welcome to my PortFolio.

Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Headhunter - Female Dragoon



*Updated:

DOWNWARD : a Sci-Fi Short Film
kickstarter

www.dragoononline.com



A commission piece for a short film.

Dragoons are bio-engineered super soldiers believed to be the new shepherds of mankind.  Divided into familial Clans, each designated by a letter of the Greek Alphabet, they have warred against each other for decades. The Beta Clan suffered the worst persecution due to its heretical beliefs. Consequently, the Clan collapsed into a cult, a group of remnants bent on collecting the skulls of those who propagated the destruction of their Clan.

© O2 Games Inc


Tools: photoshop cs4
--------------

poibuts @ Deviantart
Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment